At last, after several months of waiting, my daughter eventually arrived from the IOM with the K7 I bought from Mark Cassino. We did it that way to circumvent postal theft and import duty. And what a magnificent beast it is compared to the K110D. Here it is having its first sniff at Kruger in the blazing sun. We will be spending a few days in the Park so it can get a taste of Africa. Sadly, no bears, wolves or wolverines which are represented here by hyaenas, wild dogs & honey badgers. Before disposing of the K110D I will put all your theories on pixels & resolution to the test.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/9917024454/lightbox/

Alan