I'd offer to bring my lighting gear, but would have to leave setting
the softbox up near the bear to you, Ken. ;-)

Only if I can get the glint in their eyes!

Its frustrating to invest the time and money on trips such as this to exotic shooting places only to have crappy weather/light limit the experience. You take what you can get and maybe go back at another time.

At those high ISO's and large apertures the lighting must have really been bad.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bears in Finland