On 27/09/13 22:27, Attila Boros wrote:
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Toralf Lund <tor...@toralf.net> wrote:

Another set from this summer's experiments with a DA-35 F/2.4 lens on a film
body - this time with colour film. Nothing special, just plain Superia 200:

http://se.toralf.net/post/61523519312/c-41-summer
Very nice! I shot a lot of Superia 100 back then.
Thank you.

This is the 200 variant, though - which seemed to replace the 100 as the "standard" film around here, several years before people started shooting digital.

I like
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c387f1cc828634c6aa7d7cfa3679b411/tumblr_mtae6nINza1rf395go5_1280.jpg
the most, good perspective and the couples sitting on the pier add a
lot to the photo.

Thanks again. I was quite pleased with that one, too. It's from a new development in Oslo, or a new extension of a slightly older one, if you like. It's a rather nice place to hang out on a sunny summer day, which we had a lot of this year, so I've been there quite a few times, like many other people. It's also easily the area in the city, if not the entire country, with the highest prices, so if you feel like drinking beer, you may consider going elsewhere. Not to mention if you're going to buy a flat :-)

- Toralf

I do think I see some light fall-off
You could say that's your in-camera pre-crop vignetting effect:)

--
Attila