Wonderful! Absolutely show this picture to her when she's like 21 years old. Personally, I think shadow only adds here.

On 10/4/2013 4:27 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
Trampolines are so much fun.  It's a pity they are so dangerous.
We took a risk, in order to try out my new radio triggers...

http://www.christinenielsen.com/sharing/h7f652ab4#h7f652ab4

This was just for testing fun, but next time I might try to position
the lights to eliminate the shadow.  Or, construct a bigger fence, so
as not to cut off her shadow at the waist.  Which do you think?

:)
-c