I have no problems getting clear hand-held shots with ASA 400 film at f/2.8,
1/4-1/8 second, EV 3 on the chart you referenced. Without IS.

With my G1, I find quite a number of excellent shots, even of people moving, at
light levels which, according to your chart, is ISO -1. Heck, I have some very
nice results with the older sensors in the L1 and E-1 at EV -1, 0 and 1 too.
With the E-5, with IBIS, I have some work down in the -2 to -4 range; some of
those were on client jobs. It looked great in publication ... That's why I
bought the E-5, for the extra couple of stops of sensitivity when I was
shooting events and editorial portraiture.

I can't say what other people get with their cameras. I'm not them. But I
suspect your notion of low light and how superior the K5 might be is somewhat
arbitrary and suffers from a lack of experience with the FT/mFT cameras. They
do better than you seem to think in low light. BTW: I'm not saying the K5 is
bad, the sensor performance is actually darn good. But it's not the Holy Grail
by any means.

(Note: I don't own any of the f/0.95 lenses. My fastest lenses are f/1.4, most
of my lenses are f/2 or f/2.8. A lot of my low light Pentax work was done with
the excellent 20-35/4 and 21/3.2 Limited.)

I'll let you know how the E-M1 performs in "dim" light. ;-)