Ouch! That's truly weird. I'm really looking forward to the k-3. Had planned to
wait but just wrapped some big jobs, so I figured I ought to ante up now.
Thinking I might have gotten one or two more good frames of that heron in
flight with better autofocus, wondering if I'll alter my technique given more
focus points. Should be fun.

Paul via phone