I think you get special dispensation for large fingers on tiny machine..

at least Darren and I agree on the subject matter for ya

I was rather arachniphopic as a kid -- less so now.. but that particular
gal frightened me terribly when a saw one in my grandmother's garden in
Iowa when I was about 10 years old. THey are rather on the large size

ann