Thanks for the comments, Godfrey, Paul & Atilla. I think the V-8 hood ornament, straight on (#2), was the first thing that caught my eye.

-p

On 10/10/2013 6:51 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
#2 is the most appealing of these three to my eye. Nice forms and tones.

On Oct 10, 2013, at 4:43 PM, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:

On display at our local Historical Society's Applefest last
weekend...unfortunately, the owner wasn't around to close the hood for me.
Think it's a 1935...

http://studio1941.com/applefest/index.html

3947 printed as a 13x19 on Red River Polar Pearl Metallic paper.

K-5, Tamron 18-200mm

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.