Absolutely stunning photo. That rig has a certain functional beauty about it
that juxtaposes nicely against the natural beauty of the surroundings and the
sunset.

I've seen those things in Halifax harbour when visiting; I guess they come in
for servicing or whatever.  I was surprised by their immensity.

Cheers,
frank

Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net> wrote:
>From our trip to Cromarty and the Black Isle last week.
>
>Taken with the Fuji X-Pro 1 with a Pentax (yes, really!) A28 f2.8.
>http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Cromarty/CromartyViews/slides/DSCF4790.html
>
>If you're interested, there's a whole GESO behind it and in the "out
>and about" section there are these old friends:
>http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Cromarty/OutAndAbout/slides/DSCF4571.html
>
>Chris

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel