On 10/13/2013 08:45, Christine Aguila wrote:
Rocks around the Clock is a really fun idea, Ann.  Nice photos of the minerals.
 Cheers, Christine

ann replies
Thanks, Christine!

There is one person who has been buying the clock for a while.. I suspect she has a rock shop and sells the clocks to customers on an order basis. I think I'm going to put the effort in to a new clock face
with the files I used for the calendar..

But the "Rocks around the Clock" title gets changed to "Geologists CLock" in the cafepress Marketplace - when affiliates are selling it. The musical reference doesn't resonate with most of the younger generations - at least, not the geology geeks :-)