I'm with Bruce on this. It's very rare that I post a big set of individual
stills (like I did with the E-M1 yesterday), and only for a specific reason.
(Yesterday's reason was for those with an interest to study the OOC JPEG
rendering of the E-M1 at high ISO settings and in stressful light.)

Basically, if you can't get the message across in 8 to 12 carefully chosen
stills, or if the message is longer than that, go to a slideshow in video
presentation with music, titling, or voice-over docent narration to carry the
theme.