So yesterday, I posted this photo, more for fun than for any
photographic reason.

<http://georgesinos.com/blog/2013/10/14/two-billionaires-served>

Here's a tip.  If you ever want to get a bunch of visitors on your
blog put the names of the two billionaires in your text.  (Notice I'm
not putting their names here again.)

I've never had so much traffic. Nothing compared to any of the really
popular sites.  But the number of unique visitors was a little over
20x normal.  To bad the picture was just an old snapshot.

It will be mildly entertaining to watch the stats for that post over
the next few weeks and see if it continues to be popular.

gs

George Sinos