Quoting Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>:

Brian, you are just having too many adventures! your life as a graph chart for the year looks like a lot of "w's" and"m's"

SEriously, take good care and all fingers crossed for your home being safe.

Thanks, Ann and thanks for all the other good wishes on and off list. It has been a roller coaster year but, on balance, the M's and W's just about cancel each other out :-)>

Yesterday was the worst fire day in New South Wales for several decades. So far only one death but probably well over 100 homes lost, some just a few kilometres west of us.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia