My Malamute 'Bear' loved to ride in the car also, with the window down, which resulted in his side of the vehicle being covered in slobber from his window back.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NaPESO

Indeed!  He loves to ride in the car.  Any time the garage door is
open, he will run to one of the cars and wait patiently by the door in
the hope someone will take him for a ride.  On this occasion, I opened
the front passenger door to retrieve something, and he jumped right in
and got behind the wheel.

Thanks for looking, Bob.

Dan Matyola