Well done and great fun to watch.

Ditto!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: VESO: Something a little different - Aruba timelapse

Well done and great fun to watch.

Paul via phone

On Oct 24, 2013, at 7:51 PM, David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

V for video.

I've been playing around with timelapse and hyperlapse recently, and
with my recent vacation to Aruba, I decided to make this video to
occupy me (my 4th time to Aruba, and I can only spend so much time in
the sun  :) ).

All but two of the segments were taken with my K-5 either using the
built-in invtervalometer or continuous shooting with a remote release.
Two were shot with my iPhone 5 using a timelapse app (and then I
broke the files down so I could match the processing).

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out,

http://youtu.be/wxGruraS88Q

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com