This was shot digital so no scanning involved.  We contracted a guide (the only
non-native at the time) who had a 4WD van.   He had access to the entire park
and could take us anywhere we wanted to go.   He took us to many places that
are not part of the normal tours.   It was a fantastic trip and well worth the
money we each paid.

This particular shot caught my attention specifically because of the vehicle.
I have lots and lots of shots without anything in the way,  but the location,
lighting and position of this vehicle are what made the image interesting to
me. As to specific location,  I can't really say - we went all over the place,
but I do remember it was  a place that other tourists saw so part of the main
tour,  I would think.

The tip of the rock on the right being removed - from memory I believe that the
sky was too washed out.   I'll have to go back and see if I cropped it that way
or shot it that way.

--
Bruce

--