From: Bruce <bkday...@daytonphoto.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: Nov 2013 Red-tail

Great shot!  I love the 'pose' you have captured here.  The lighting is great
too.  The only thing that is too bad is to not have a super duper sharp lens
that could take this shot to the highest level.  With the lens you used,  I
think you have done very excellent work.  I'm jealous!

--
Bruce

--
Sent from Sony Tablet S