Not exactly what you are asking for, but FWIW...

I have used a simple attachment from strapbuddy.com (via B&H or Adorama). A
simple circular plate with slightly offset slot. Attach plate to camera, strap
to slot, other end of strap to left-side lug on camera, and the camera is
oriented vertically rather than horizontally. Like you could do on the LX with
the front grip extender IIRC. Simple, secure, easy to attach, cheap.

Works ok, I have sworn off straps for the time being, will reassemble
everything the next time I am in a travel-with-two-cameras mode.

stan