I see someone mentioned Black Rapid,you might check out this knockoff on Amazon. I have both & the differences are minute for a quarter of the price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0062W02C6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 6
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:20:22 +0000
From: "Steve Cottrell"<co...@seeingeye.tv>
To: "pentax list"<PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: Camera Strap

Does anyone use any of the camera straps of the type that don't attach
to the normal camera strap mounts - rather they attach to a mechanism,
that screws into the tripod mount on the base plate, allowing the camera
to be carried upside down over the shoulder?

Any recommendations / pointers to manufacturers?

THANKS