On 11/14/2013 11:40 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

On 11/14/2013 02:24, Bob W wrote:
On 14 Nov 2013, at 05:19, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/10849170734/

It's remarkable what a well-travelled bunch of people the pdml is,
  and how such a disparate group has come to know each other in person,
not just online. Global village indeed.

Wish I were more well travelled these days - still, 3 of those photo'ed
here I've met in person - Godders and Jostein more than once, Larry
once, in Chicago.

More of you out there should come to New York :-)

ann

Every time I think about doing that something else that's going to be expensive to fix happens to this house. I've been working on the kitchen for almost 2 years now & the roof is approaching its first anniversary.