On Nov 19, 2013, at 6:05 PM, Bob W wrote:

>> From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Stan Halpin
>

>>> A figure study.
>>>
>>> http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/post/67482165186
>>>

>> Nice. But I have one minor quibble - the purple coloration in
>> the hair is distracting for me. It draws my attention and
>> makes me wonder whether this is intentional or an artifact?
>> The actual color of her hair or a by-product of the set-up? I
>> am pretty sure I know the answers, but still find it a distraction...
>>

> pretty easy to figure out her natural hair colour, Stan.

Thanks Bob!

Actually, I since went and looked at couple of Bruce's earlier shots and
verified that the purple is her "natural" hair. In those shots it didn't stand
out in the same way. I presume that she likes her hair with the purple ends,
and so highlighting it in this shot would please her. But this viewer sees it
as a distracting element.

stan