Unlike you, guys, we had rather hot last couple of days here... Close to +30C...

On 11/28/2013 7:15 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:
And a snowy Happy Thanksgiving to all from the upper MIdwest!

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h23f9204d#h23f9204d

As I was composing the above message, a swan floated by and so I went back out
for this shot:

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h1151b187#h1151b187

(And a crop from the above:
http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h23be555#h23be555)