On 11/29/2013 11:18 PM, David Mann wrote:
On Nov 30, 2013, at 8:14 am, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm still not seeing photo.net advertising around it.

I did finally figure out that if I scroll down far enough below the image
there's links to other photo.net content.

Is that the advertising you're talking about?

They put a banner ad just above the photo. According to their subscription
page, subscribers don't see it.

Cheers,
Dave

I'm not a subscriber, but I've never seen it.

It must be due to either NoScript or my Hosts file. I'm leaning toward Hosts file, because I never saw it before I started running NoScript.