On 12/3/2013 9:05 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Miserere <miser...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
Now I am starting to wonder too, just like Miserere.

I seem to be offering sensible gear for sensible money and no one
appears to be interested...

What is wrong?

Boris

Maybe we didn't use enough deodorant...? :-D

There's no spare cash around because everyone is saving up for the
full frame Pentax that is absolutely, positively guaranteed, and a
dead certainty to be rumoured to come out in 2014.

If it comes out, I might buy it if I have any money left over after fixing my roof.