HA - another that would have fit the chaos category :-)
(the first two, I mean)

I like the unlatered Board of Trade the best -
and then the very colorful window ... in the last set.

The first shot makes me sad -- because despite what it says on the building, it isn't Marshall Field's anymore. Though I am glad Macy's left the placques up. My mother worked at Field's in the 50's through
the early 70's  - I miss it so.

ann