A friend's girlfriend wanted to do a photo shoot so they came over tonight.
Before the photoshoot she was very nervous about whether she'd look good
in any of the photos. She ended up being one of my most photogenic models.

We started the evening using my 24x32 softbox, high and on axis.
I wasn't completely happy with the photos, so I figured out a way to use
my new 7' umbrella, despite the lack of space, and that seemed to help.

My apologies to Frank, everybody kept their clothes on so I didn't get
any naked photos of her boyfriend.

K-5, 80-200/2.8, 7' parabolic umbrella as sole light
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/11335927694/

For contrast (heh!) here's one shot with the soft box:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/11335807545/in/set-72157638601804583/

For giggles, here's one from when we were setting up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/11335895754/

And for Frank, one of Rafi
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/11335800744/

C&C, as always, welcome.