Hi Everyone:

Darrel & I attended a wonderful Spanish dance holiday concert tonight.
Photography was allowed—just no flash.  We had upper center seats, and all the
shots were taken from my seat.  All lights and sounds on the camera were turned
off, and I only clicked the shutter when the music was loud.  Darrel said he
never heard the shutter once.

I started out shooting at 4000 ISO, some at 5000 ISO, then dropped down to 640
for some slow shutter speeds.  I shot about 120 frames, but these 6 are the
best of the bunch.  All are deep crops.  I shot with the FA 50 f1.4, but I
mainly shot at f2.8.  I picked the third frame for my picture of the week
because she’s my favorite dancer.  Would have been interesting to shoot with
the K-3; would have loved the improved low-light auto focus capabilities.

Ensemble Espanol is in residence at Northeastern Illinois University.  My
sister is an administrator for the dance company.

http://www.caguila.com/espanolconcert2013/index.html

Comments welcome.

Cheers, Christine