.I cannot imagine what it would be to wander about with a Nikon D800 and 600mm lens, it would break my >back. :-|

I can - with a Pentax body and the 600mm FA (along with a suitable tripod and a gimballed head) - you don't wander very far and you generally have a specific destination!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <godfreydigio...@me.com>
Subject: Re: PESO 2013 - 203, 204, 205 - GDG

Thanks for all the comments! :-)