Hi Everyone:

If you read magazines via your tablet, you might consider this magazine
available through its app.  I've looked at the first three issues.  I find some
of the subject material somewhat redundant from photographer to photographer,
but I am impressed with the precision composition, and it's been helpful to
look at the work for that reason, especially since my skills are rusty from
infrequent shooting.  Also, the light and color palette used for many of the
photos are nice.  Some of the photographers convey pleasing gentle humor.

http://fusionlab.com/viewmagazine/

The first issue, View 5, is free, so no risk there. View 7, in my view, is
better than View 6.

Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad