On 12/15/2013 6:21 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 11:30:15AM -0500, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:06 AM, David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have maybe 2 dozen pictures of
family from before I was born, and that's going back 2 generations.
My family's descendents will have much more to choose from.

I take pity on Larry's descendants. ;-)

Nothing to worry about, the combination of my personality and my looks
seem to have been sufficient to take me out of the gene pool.
As I approach my mid-fifties the probability of my having descendants
for you to worry about approaches zero.

Not to late to adopt.