I'm not sure who's abusing whom at this point. I took the K20D with FA 20-35mm and F 70-210mm out for a jaunt, didn't actually take any photos. I'll preface this by saying that both lenses seemed to be working flawlessly mechanically. Got back with out inspiration striking. When putting the F 70-210 back on the shelf I once again checked out all functions, aperture ring is as good as ever aperture snappy, zoom ring smooth, focus ring...

Focus ring is jammed solid on infinity. I never even took the lens out of the bag. Sheesh. Luckily I have the Vivitar 70-210 S1 as a backup, but this is bloody annoying.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken