My lens is still available. I took a look at KEH.com's listings for
the same lens and I am dropping the price to $60, and FREE Priority
Mail shipping in the US (International will be extra). I think it
qualifies as EX grade. Here are pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/100304526521292454579/albums/5082403994514830401

If anyone's interested in the lighted Pentax display stand also shown
in that album, please make an offer. I've yet to see another like it
anywhere online, so I don't know what to set its value at.

Thanks,
John