I just purchased two new old-stock still boxed Aux. sheet-feeders for my Apple
Laserwriter 8500 for £50 from an outfit in Luton, north of London. They
suggested I use "Parcel2Go" for a quote on getting it to my home in Washington
state. The two units taped together total 9.2 cu feet but only weigh 10 Kg.

The least expensive shipper is quoting me £141, the most £512. But these are 3+
days shipments, much faster than I need. I am only interested in getting these
intact within the next month or two. These sheetfeeters are already almost 20
years old, and a great find, just an ocean away.

Could one of you make some suggestions on ways to cross the pond in a more
reasonable manner?

Luton LU2 to USA 98349

  Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com