doesn't seem quite fair to you , Charles

ann

On 12/21/2013 11:53, Charles Robinson wrote:
On Dec 19, 2013, at 20:47 , Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:

Just got this in my inbox:

"Dear Charles,

my name is Wolfgang Flür, I was a Kraftwerk member from 1973-1986 (all albums /
tours), the electro drummer....."

Follow up:

I'm letting him use all of the photos for a slide show on his website, and in
exchange he is printing one out, autographing it, and sending it me along with
an autographed copy of his autobiography about his time in the band.

Seems a more-than-fair exchange.  I'm quite pleased.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN