http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/ice-and-snow

We had a little ice storm last night so I tool some snapshots around the house and then went off into the woods for a good portion of the day. The woods I visited had been spared most of the ice storm but a nice little snow fell while I was there and freshened everything up. The close up shots wer etaken with the K-3 and DFA 100mm macro, the shots int he forest were taken with the K-3 and DFA 16-45 f4. Maybe it is the dual card slots, but I just take tons of photos when I am use the K-3. I have not even look at most of the stuff I shot today so there may be more to come.

C&C always welcome.

Mark