Thanks, Frank, Darren, Attila, Walt and Bruce.  A few days earlier, we
were running the sled at mid day, when my son was available.  The
images I took at that time were indeed blown out.  This time, I
decided to take the photos in the morning, when the sun was still low,
in an area partially shaded by trees and my house.  I also did the
portrait before hooking him up to the sled, when he was neither tired
out or still excited from pulling the sled.

Darren, your trip to MN sounds very interesting and exciting.  Ely is
the center of dog sled racing in the lower 48, so the opportunities to
experience the sport there should be outstanding.

Dan Matyola