Working without a net.

On 12/22/2013 10:31 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Nothing is beneath us on this list.

Dan Matyola

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Postmaster <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
One of the things I like about the PDML is how a post of a medium
format color nature photography shot can evolve into a discussion of
techniques used by photojournalists in the B&W, Speed Graphic era.

Mark Roberts wrote:

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

According to Wikipedia, "Most of his notable photographs were taken
with very basic press photographer equipment and methods of the era, a
4x5 Speed Graphic camera preset at f/16 at 1/200 of a second, with
flashbulbs and a set focus distance of ten feet."

Yep. That's more like it.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Mark Roberts