I just bought a new 64 bit PC. I've been using Adobe Elements 10 for awhile
now. I installed the initial 32 bit disk and found the displayed images to be
soft. The three disk set included a Premiere which was marked "64 bit." I
installed it and the images display in high resolution, but oddly, carry a lot
of red which I must dial out. It is my shaky memory that the Premiere version
was intended for video.(??)

I've yet to find any 64 vs 32 bit information for Elements. Seems a major
secret.

Anyone?

Thanks,

Jack