On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> A friend just pointed me to this new book by Scott Kelby:
> http://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Lightroom-Users-Voices-Matter/dp/0321968700/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1387717244&sr=1-2

Thanks, I've added it to my wish list. I've been a 100% Lightroom
user, but I recently bit on the $10/month Creative Cloud. I've been
trying to find a resource like this (in fact, I literally googled
"photoshop for lightroom users", but I guess it was before this book
was announced).

I also strongly prefer books to videos, both due to personal
preference, and because my home Internet connection is an LTE modem
with a low monthly data cap.