On 25/12/2013 11:20 PM, knarf wrote:
I think you're right.

About your great niece being lovely, that is.

Thanks Frank. This is the first time I've seen her dress like a grown-up, for lack of a better description. Thanks Paul, Attila, she is a wonderful girl, Thanks Dan for your kind words, Igor, she is great both as a person, and as a relation. She is my nephew's daughter from my wife's side. Thanks Walt. Yes, that was hand held. I shot a couple of dozen images, really with a 100% failure rate regarding camera shake. I should have bumped the ISO anther stop. This was the least objectionable of the lot.

Thanks all for looking

bill