You have both a style and a taste, Christine.

On 12/28/2013 8:08 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Everyone:

Despite having only Photoshop Elements 11, I purchased Larry’s book
suggestion Photoshop for Lightroom Users in the ebook format.  Turns
out one can do a bit of compositing in PS Elements, and I had my
first go at it today.

I’ve always loved collage and such and have done a bit of textile
collage.  I hope to do some more of this photo compositing in the
coming year.

Two different parts of the Chicago River.  The part with the boat was
taken from the north Michigan Ave Bridge facing west.  The frame on
the left side was taken from the 15th floor of the Holiday Inn behind
the Merchandise Mart.  The first bridge is on Randolph Street

Nothing very grand, but it was fun to learn something new!  And I
even made a print—now that I’m able to do so :-)!

http://www.caguila.com/1stcomp/content/first_composit_large.html

Cheers, Christine