On 12/26/2013 3:43 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On 12/25/2013 11:08 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Good work, everybody!

http://www.robertstech.com/quote.htm

I just wish I could remember what we were talking about that elicited
the "snake & naked woman" comment.

Sounds like we were having fun, whatever the topic was.

That's easy: we were discussing how to get an image for the Temptation
PUG theme. It was your now immortalized comment that inspired me to
shoot Iryan with an apple.

--
-bmw

That makes sense. I must have had an apple & just needed the other props to make the scene work.