Thanks Attila.

I agree the street shot isn't much, more for documentary than artistic
purposes.

Our neighbourhood is an older (by Toronto standards) suburb - about 100 years
old and I'd guess the houses on my street are about 70 or 80 years old.

Newer areas have concrete light poles and wires are now buried.

Our single family homes and small apartments are almost all wood frame. The
exteriors are usually brick or siding (aluminium or vinyl) made to resemble
wood. Not many houses left that are actually wood siding; too much maintenance
involved.

Thanks for your comment and thanks to all who looked.

Cheers,
frank