Import it into Lightroom, select the first frame and adjust it, then sync the remaining frames...

-p

On 1/2/2014 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
On 02/01/2014 2:01 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
He sure is bouncy, Bill! :-)  You have two dogs then? Both very good
looking.

Yeah, we have the Rottie dog and a Belgian Shepherd bitch (Tervuren ).
They aren't the best of friends, they mostly just tolerate each other.
The Belgian is proof we call them bitches for a reason. It makes for
interesting times.

I gotta try the video now -- haven't even twiddled that switch once so
far. BTW, did you have your WB set right in that vid? It looked rather
warm to me.

Automatic white balance, I think. Incandescent light, and I bet that
floor causes the AWB to have kittens.
I don't suppose there is some way to adjust it after the fact, is there?
bill

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.