For me, the issue with this shot is that it is just not quite enough...there
needs to be something more to push it beyond ordinary.  Either more mist or
some interesting filtered light or a change in perspective to really draw me
in.  Lots of potential but not quite there.  I can't begin to tell you how many
'not quite there' shots that I have taken.  But it is the shooting and learning
that we do that helps us to improve.

--
Bruce

Sent from my iPad