Over the years, we have been most grateful for neighbors who share our
philosophy that more than a few snowblowers per block is excessive.
We have an arrangement with the family next door, in which we keep the
gas tanks filled, and do the simple repairs to keep it running... and
we help ourselves to the machine in their garage when the snow gets
too deep & heavy to sweep away.  Since it's usually up to my teenage
son to do the job, there's no danger of it happening before 10am...

:)
-c

--
http://christinenielsen.com