On January 31, 2014 7:45:17 PM EST, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com>
wrote:
>On Jan 31, 2014, at 12:31 AM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
>> .. I am still sort of the opinion that *my* perfect camera hasn't
>been made yet. ..
>
>It's probably a fact that no camera can ever truly be perfect.
>I've come across a few that were quite nice, however.

I've thought about that for the last 5 years or so. Shame there are no custom
camera builders, like there are tailors, architects or carpinters; at this
point I get so worked up by imperfect cameras that I'd be willing to pay a
decent chunk of money for one, even if it's APS-C.

If camera makers opened up their firmware, then I'd probably be able to end up
with a 98% perfect camera for no extra money, but nobody listens to Thom Hogan,
let alone to me :-/
Cheers,

  —M.

  \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com