On February 11, 2014 7:39:54 PM EST, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>When I bought my istD 10 short years ago, I recall dropping somewhat
>over $3200.00 for the camera, battery grip, lens and some AA batteries
>that never worked right.
>I just checked the price on the FUji X-T1 and some nice lenses.
>
>The body, 14mm, 23mm, and 60mm macro comes in at less than I paid for
>my
>istD kit.
>
>bill

Oh, and I paid around $750 for a brand new K10D in 2007. Would have liked to
upgrade to the K-5 except I couldn't stomach paying $1,600 for it (in late 2010
was it?). The new TC is $600 and all the star zooms are north of $1k if I'm not
mistaken, so Fuji's prices now seem reasonable to a Pentaxian.

Cheers,

  —M.

  \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

  http://EnticingTheLight.com