On Feb 2, 2014, at 09:18 , Mark Roberts wrote:

> Joseph McAllister wrote:
>
>> Definitely not a Pentax product shot, beta or whatever.
>
> In about two weeks we'll find out for certain. I'm pretty sure you're
> wrong :)

The image as announced by Pentax had a correction (more PS?) that allowed the
lens barrel to show above the label. The earlier shots displayed in 'rumors'
etc showed the label rising in it's center to almost obscure the barrel in the
center. Threw off the perspective.

Ultimately, time almost always proves me wrong, or mis-informed. It's a burden,
but not a curse.  :)

  Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com