Thanks, Christine!

On 2/19/2014 10:54 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Big congrats on the exhibition, Mark C!  Very worthy selection!  Cheers,
Christine

On Feb 16, 2014, at 7:54 PM, Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net> wrote:

I haven't been making many new photos lately, but did hang an exhibit of about
30 images at a gallery linked to a local retreat center. Here are some
highlights:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/highlights-of-a-current-exhibit

This is my third exhibit in this space. These days I actually work for the
organization that sponsors the retreat center, which wasn't the case for the
last two shows.

I also broke out some film and got back to work on the Visitation project.
Here's a new shot taken with a Pz-1p on Kentmere 400 and developed in HC110:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php?blog=8

C&C always appreciated.

Mark